Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Watching what I eat...

More like watching the food enter my mouth and enjoying it too much these days.  Unfortunately, this is not what I intended.  But intentions don't actually get you were you want to be.  Action does.  And my actions lately have been infrequent exercise and a lot of eating.  I can feel my pants getting tighter and my shirts fitting snugger and I don't like it.  2 years ago I lost 70 pounds over a 11 month period.  I kept the weight off for about 6 months, but over the last year, I've gained about 30 of it back.  That sucks.  I'm mad at myself.  I need to change my habits.  There, I said it.  And you may have read it.  But this point, these thoughts are still "good intentions."  Will that translate into action?  That is yet to be seen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I've got all the intentions in the world nut have yet to get up early to exercise. Too bad you didn't join my biggest loser challenge!

    ReplyDelete