Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bullet Points

-I'm moving to Michigan on Saturday.  Holy crap!  (Hence the bullet point blog post)
-Saying goodbye is hard
-Both of my brothers are flying to CA to help me drive all our belongings across the country.  Should be fun.
-Micah is rolling and scooting all over the place.  I can't stand thinking that I won't be able to hold him for a month.
-Nicole and Micah are staying here until Nov. 21 so Nicole can help transition to the new teacher in her classroom.  :(
-Nicole and Micah got a 1st class ticket to fly back to MI.  :)
-The Lions won dominated on Sunday :)
-Yesterday was national coming out day.  May the bullying, teasing, marginalizing and ostracizing stop!  Jesus loved the outcasts, so should we!
-I hate packing
-I love craigslist
-I hate political attack ads...enough already!
-I love my wife, my son, and you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kevin! Where are you moving to in GR? I hope this week goes well for you - that's a lot of packing/goodbyes/driving in a few short days. I'll be praying for you guys! You can come meet Hope and get a quick baby fix when you're missing Micah. I know it won't be the same as your own child, but hey, it's all I can offer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be living at my parents to start. I'll be driving by your house everyday on the way to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap indeed!
    Saying goodbye flat sucks. We'll pray for all three of you as you go through this month apart and the coming months of change.

    ReplyDelete